Take The Test
- Open up Google Chrome
- Search for your medical practice
- Make sure to use a general terms like ‘Podiatrist Near Me’ or ‘Best Dermatologist in Beverly Hills’ since this is how patients are looking for their next healthcare provider.
- Do you come up in the first 3 results that appear around the small map? We call these three best listings ‘the map pack.
- If you’re not there, your competition is grabbing what belongs to you, patients!
- Your next step is to call us!
Rank Top 3 on Google My Business a.k.a. Google Maps
Make it a priority to ensure you are ranked top 3 on Google My Business (GMB) a.k.a. Google Maps. This is a no-brainer, and when done properly, will garner you more calls. At My Healthcare Marketing we are able to get our clients calls just by focusing on local SEO work. So what do you have to do?
- Local SEO is done through a mixture of strategies that cause your listing to appear above your competitors
- Important factors to take into account are reputation management, listings and visibility on external databases, and frequent updates that talk with social media and your website design
- The ‘map pack’ previously mentioned will show your practice in the top three as shown below:
Our doctors and healthcare owners are strategically placed top 3 on Google My Business. We also assist in increasing the number of reviews on Google which greatly impacts the confidence for new patients to try your services.
Google My Business (GMB) For Medical Practices
Local SEO on GMB are very powerful tools, and when done properly and to the fullest extent, this type of marketing is in and of itself a highly specialized SEO2Sales job. This is a service you MUST engage with immediately or you run the risk of your competitor claiming every patient that is in need of your service.
Get visible in your geographic area with My Healthcare Marketing. Contact us for more information HERE
Find Out Why Your Marketing Is Under The Weather!
Our commitment is an initial complimentary consultation.
We invite you to meet with our award-winning Chief Marketing Officer,
who will be able to assess your case,
and provide you with the next steps.