Location : Corona, CA
As a Podiatrist, you are well-rounded in all aspects of Podiatry and can treat all age groups. The ideal candidate will display a positive attitude, compassion, education, proficiency, and experience while assisting the patient.
- Diagnose, treat, prescribe medications, monitor and record patient encounters, and educate patients as needed.
- You will assess the patient presenting lower extremity complaints, review his/her medical history, listen to the patient’s concerns, perform a physical examination, order the appropriate imaging or medical labs and then develop and implement a clinical care plan.
- Types of care for podiatric patients include a comprehensive examination with an all-encompassing approach to all aspects of foot and ankle care, including at-risk foot care, painful foot and ankle conditions, trauma, wound care, and surgical management when appropriate.
- A DPM degree
- Board qualified or certified
- California license required – Active license preferred or the ability to obtain within the applicable timeframe.
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to ensure that each of your interactions with patients, family caregivers, clinicians, and team members is effective and meaningful
Our client is offering a very attractive package with competitive salary, insurance benefits, paid holidays and vacation, and a retirement plan. This is a fast growing medical practice with huge opportunities for both personal growth and career expansion.
eMail your resume to email@example.com
Find Out Why Your Marketing Is Under The Weather!
Our commitment is an initial complimentary consultation.
We invite you to meet with our award-winning Chief Marketing Officer,
who will be able to assess your case,
and provide you with the next steps.